You need a faster WordPress website to make more money & to save money
Start making your WordPress website faster & more scalable now
Test & identify problems
In order to improve your website’s loading speed you must first test thoroughly and identify what is causing the problem. There are several tools to test, follow our tutorial to learn more.
Install & setup a cache plugin
One of the easiest ways to improve WordPress speed and scalability is to implement cache. There are a number of WordPress caching plugin that do the job, follow our tutorial for more.
Optimize your images for the web
One of the factors that might slow down your website is using big photos that are not optimized for the web. Follow our tutorial to learn more about how to optimize your images.
Clean up your WordPress database
A slim database is crucial for your WordPress performance. From our experience, cleaning the database is one of the most beneficial operations you can do to optimize WordPress.
Use well-coded theme and plugins
Get better hosting
- 10+ useful SQL queries to clean up your WordPress database
- Optimizing Your WordPress Database – A Complete Guide
- How to Remove Unused CSS JS Files in WordPress
- 18 Tips on How to Speed Up WordPress
- 16 Website Speed Test Tools for Analyzing Web Performance
- Optimizing Images for Web: A Practical Guide
- How to Make WordPress Sites Load 72.7% Faster
- How To Speed Up Your Website
- Best Practices for Speeding Up Your Web Site
- PageSpeed Insights Rules
- 5 Tools for Testing Your WordPress Site’s Performance and Speed
- The Ultimate Guide to Boost WordPress Speed & Performance
- How to Find Out Which Plugins are Slowing Down Your WordPress Site